AND OSM Pro Tile Server Solution Summary
- Standard set up
- Offers the same mapping experience as the free OSM Tile Service
- Includes satellite tile images for the Netherlands and Flanders
- Provides the option to use AND proprietary data
- Includes several map styling solutions including fast display
- Very fast display of maps tiles
- Flat monthly fee includes up to 1 TByte of bandwidth usage
- Data is updated at least twice a year further to AND quality test assurance
- Visualization of AND proprietary map data
- Customizable style and layers
- On premise installation
- AND can provide example code to implement on Leaflet technology
Pre-requisite to implement the AND OSM Pro Tile Solution
- The application must support Slippy Map Tiles URLs
AND OSM TileServer implementation examples
AND Proprietary Digital Maps
Technical information about AND OSM Pro Tile Service
- Coverage: Same as OSM, current status based on OSM data from August 2019
- Minimum typical server performance 1,800 tiles per minute
- Dedicated AND server with high availability
- Data runs on AWS server in Europe (Ireland), managed by AND IT
- After you sign the contract, you should receive an email with the specific URL within 3 working days for standard service.
Why is it faster than OSM free service?
- Dedicated server for tile service only
- Specific AND optimization for tile creation and data retrieval
- Smart Tile process, specific selection of pre-tiled areas to increase speed
- No limit on number of tiles and bandwidth
- Tile server service runs on Cloud architecture
What technology is used by AND?
- AND developed in-house software for specific performance and service improvements.
Purchase the AND Map Tile service
AND offers a simple price model developers can select from. Based on your demand, Select our Starter, Advanced or Pro service.
This is a “flat fee model”, which means that you can consume as many tiles as you want during the month up to the limit of your selected shirt size.
We provide a 14 day free trial for the Pro Version,which is available via the free trial request.
Please send us an email to email@example.com to proceed.